Are you interested in a diverse and responsible job as a front-end developer? What does a relaxed corporate culture sound like, the best morning coffees, and friendly co-workers who help in any situation? What about easy-to-approach management and an open work atmosphere? If you got excited, you might be the new star we’re looking for.
The Svea group, with more than 2000 employees, is looking for a full-time front-end developer. We are growing our financial technology team and recruiting skilled developers to our team based in Vaasa, Finland.
In your role, you will work using modern technologies and services related to payment and financial technology. You will be able to work on projects in the financial sector and on application development that is significant for the functionality of payment transactions.
We offer you:
- A competitive salary and employee benefits.
- The possibility to grow your skills and build the depth of knowledge needed to achieve your career goals.
- Relevant work and diverse work tasks: you get to work with business-critical services.
- A skilled and enthusiastic work community: you become part of a work community where everyone's skills are valued and where learning culture is promoted.
- Opportunities brought by an international organization: we are one of the largest companies in the financial sector in the Nordics, but we still operate locally and customer-oriented in Finland.
We are looking for someone who:
- Is enterprising and can work independently.
- Has teamwork skills.
- Has at least 3-5+ years of work experience in front-end development.
- Fluent written and verbal communication skills in and English (Finnish or Swedish language skills are considered a big advantage)
We hope you have:
- Targeted skills in TypeScript and Angular (version 12) and Material design principles.
- Experience in web technologies like HTML5, CSS3 as well as SASS.
- Experience working with Git, including branching, pull requests, code reviews and versioning.
- A mobile-first oriented approach in developing web applications.
- Experience in Azure DevOps (considered as an advantage)
You will primarily work from our office in Vaasa with the flexibility of remote work.
Are you interested?
Great, we'd love to hear more from you next. You can apply for the position through our recruitment portal at https://careers.regtech.fi
The employer is RegTech Oy, which is part of the Svea Group. If you need more information about the job, or about us as an employer, do not hesitate to contact us through the application portal and we'll schedule a meeting.
The interviews will start immediately, and the position will be filled once a suitable candidate is found.